Private counseling can jump start something better, get whatever is in your way out of the way, or launch yourself to a new level of “better.” Let Francine help you take your dreams bigger, discover your vision, stir new possibilities, help you achieve what you want.
Yes, you can do this yourself. In fact, it’s always you doing the real work anyway. Sometimes, you need an expert who can help you sort through your own patterns, thought habits, mental chatter and heels-dug-in resistance. Francine will challenge you more than you’ll challenge yourself. She’ll also help you go easier on yourself than you might sometimes do.
HOW MUCH YES FOR YOU?
There’s a Yes inside you waiting to be acknowledged, appreciated, and invited to your world. It’s your true self, the one that knows exactly what suits you, what makes you happy and fulfilled. The true you has genius and talent and something to give the world. I know it, and somewhere inside, you know it, too.
As Marianne Williamson says, our greatest fear is not that we’re inadequate but that we’re “powerful beyond measure.” That can be a scary proposition until you understand that the true you is exactly what suits you. The true you will thrill you. When you discover everything you already are, you will love what you find. You won’t believe how wonderful it is to be you.
It starts with Yes. Answering the niggle inside. Defying the fear. Curious beyond measure.
Whether you’re a stay at home parent or a top floor executive, you deserve a life that’s fulfilling and satisfying. Greeting each new day in happy anticipation. Feeling supremely purposeful. Significant. Making a difference in the lives of others. Contributing your gifts to a better world. Deeply satisfied at the close of each day.
Determine how ready you are for Yes:
- I’m ready to stop struggling and start living. I want to trade “what is” for “what can be.”
- I’m ready to think in a whole new way in order to live in a whole new way. I’m ready to admit what I’m doing isn’t working and the rules I’m following no longer apply. I’m ready to put all my assumptions aside and try a new way.
- I want to rekindle my dreams. I wouldn’t have dreams if they weren’t meant for me. I’m ready to live better, to be more, do more, and have more.
- The possibility of how good my life can be outweighs the experience of not living it and the fear of not going for it. I want to stop telling myself how big my problems and start telling my problems how big my true self is.
- I’m ready to make what’s possible for others, possible for me. I’m ready to learn the principles, laws or whatever helps me create what’s mine to be, to do, and to have.
- I’m excited to live my best life, my way. To live like my life matters. To let my work reflect my purpose, build my dream, and make a difference.
IS FRANCINE YOUR IDEAL COACH? ARE YOU FRANCINE’S IDEAL CLIENT?
- No doubt you’ve read the book. Hopefully, more than once. So you know that Francine thinks big and believes anything’s possible, even miracles. She helps clients dramatically and permanently change their lives, putting them on a new course and living in “thrive” gear. Realize whether this excites you or scares you (just enough to ignite your desire). If it does, and you are willing to go to the edge of all you’ve ever known, to reevaluate everything you believe, Francine’s your ideal coach.
- Francine is trained and experienced to help you shift any part of your life into higher gear. To create greater fulfillment and satisfaction. To install creative machinery into your business model. That said, she does her best work with people, businesses, and organizations, who want to create something not just a little better, but light-years better. To serve the world in better ways. To create something better for others. To release their gifts to benefit a better world. If you’re ready to soar to great heights and take others with you, you’re Francine’s ideal client.
“When you walk to the edge of all the light you have known and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you must believe that one of two things will happen. there will be something solid for you to stand upon or you will be taught to fly.” – Patrick Overton, The Learning Tree
THREE CHOICES FOR PRIVATE COACHING
Francine’s commitment to working one-on-one is fueled by the extraordinary shifts that she cultivates with her clients and the domino effect that something new creates beyond the client’s own personal experience. Francine tries to allow private coaching in her schedule but her availability is a moving target.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule private sessions. Clients who schedule packages receive priority booking over single appointments. You will receive information about session logistics, policies, payment options and information to help you prepare and know what to expect.
|A YEAR OF YES
46 weekly one hour sessions.
A daily personal Five Step Treatment phone message.
(Priced at 30% off single session rate)
|A MONTH OF YES
Four weekly one hour sessions.
(Priced at 20% off single session rate)
|ONE BIG YES
Single one hour session.
Guarantee: Experience something “better” in one session.